and discuss ideas for what we can do together.

Date: Wednesday, June 24, 1998
Time: 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Place: Room 279 Plant and Soil Science Building
MSU East Lansing, MI
Bring your own lunch; drinks provided
RSVP  by June 19
For more information, contact Carol Osborne, Detroit Agricultural Network, c/o
6059 Stahelin, Detroit, MI 48228-3830; 313/ 271-6562 telephone; 313/441-1427
fax; Natolga@aol.com; or
Robert Miller, The Garden Project, Ingham County Food Bank, PO Box 30161,
Lansing, MI 48909-7661; 517/887-4660 telephone; gardenproject@ingham.org.