E-M:/ Green Oak Township Anti-Sprawl Decision

Enviro-Mich message from judith.thompson@sfsierra.sierraclub.org

On a local Detroit news station within the last week or so, I caught the tail
end of a report on a Green Oak Township Board decision to refuse a rezoning
request for some type of commercial development.  Does anyone out there know
what this was about?  Was the request denied as a result of citizen outcry? If
someone could provide me with specific details, it would assist me in
preparing a brief talk on urban sprawl in southern Michigan which I need to
give on Friday, 5/15.

Thanks.

Judy Thompson