E-M:/ Invite to subscribe * post a link

Enviro-Mich message from amccombs@mail.wiscnet.net

Do you live in Wisconsin or
Do you have family, friends who live in Wisconsin?
Do you care about the environment, education and campaign finance reform?

Yes?
Then you are invited to take part in a campaign to elect Ed Garvey for
Governor*Barbara Lawton for Lt. Governor of Wisconsin. Garvey*Lawton are
committed protection of the environment, preserving public education,
campaign finance reform and fair taxation as well as pay equity and full
participation in government for women and minorities.

The Garvey*Lawton campaign welcomes student internships and volunteers.

To stay informed about this exciting campaign, we invite you to subscribe
to our email listserv, visit our website and post link to our website.

TO SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
Send email to garvey98-request@ls.gdinet.com.
Include only the word "subscribe" in the body of the message
PASS THE WORD!
Monitor the Gubernatorial Race Through the Garvey*Lawton Web Site!
http://www.garvey98.org/                         1-888-ED4WISC
Questions or comments? Email to Webmaster@Garvey98.org
POST A LINK TO CAMPAIGN WEBSITE
Simply insert the following text into the body of
the html code for a page:
<P><B>Visit the Official Ed Garvey for Governor * Barbara Lawton for Lieutenant
Governor website at <A
HREF="http://www.garvey98.org/home.html">www.garvey98.org</A></B></P>

*************************
Garvey * Lawton Campaign
Not for sale!
Toll-free 1-888-334-9472
Email: Victory@garvey98.org
http://www.garvey98.org

In Madison:
P.O. Box 1484
Madison, WI  53710
Ph: 608-238-8099
FAX: 608-238-8522

In Milwaukee:
3520 West Oklahoma Avenue
Milwaukee, WI  53215
Ph: 414-645-1998
FAX: 414-645-8459

In Green Bay:
2100 Riverside Dr.
Green Bay, WI  54301
Ph: 920-437-2439
FAX: 920-427-3298
Email: garveygb@execpc.com

Posted by volunteers for the Garvey*Lawton Campaign.