Re: E-M:/ Do you like the sound of "Senator Tom Alley"????

Enviro-Mich message from "Jeff Surfus" <jeffsurfus@email.msn.com>

Hello Enviro-Michers,

I just want to back up Alex on his comments about Tom Alley.  He is
definitely one of the top environmental villains in this state, and deserves
our efforts to stop him from becoming a state senator.

As most of you know, he has been a prime roadblock in getting legislation
passed in Michigan with respect to stopping out of state wastes.  His direct
connection with the waste management companies in this state and the
resulting legislation (or lack thereof) must be made loud and clear to the
voters in Ogemaw, Arenac, Bay, Tuscola and Huron Counties.

I know nothing about Sen. Gougeon, but I know he CAN'T be as bad for the
environment of this state as Mr. Alley.

NO WASTE of Michigan will help any and all groups who want to take on the
task of exposing Tom Alley for what he is and what he has done to this
state.

I hope others will do the same.

Jeff Surfus
Network of Waste Activists Stopping Trash Exports (NO WASTE)