Re: E-M:/ Do you like the sound of "Senator Tom Alley"????

Enviro-Mich message from "Julie Griess" <jgriess@provide.net>

> I know nothing about Sen. Gougeon, but I know he CAN'T be as bad for the
> environment of this state as Mr. Alley.

In the last vote chart the Mackinac Chapter of the Sierra Club produced
(1995-1996 session), Sen. Gougeon had a score of 0. The issues included the
destruction of the Polluter Pay legislation, Audit Privilege legislation,
Nordhouse Dunes settlement, Incinerator ash, import waste,and DNR Budget
for groundwater pollution.