Re: E-M:/ Do you like the sound of "Senator Tom Alley"????

Enviro-Mich message from Pete Pasterz <Pete.Pasterz@USDWP.MSU.EDU>

What was Alley's House score?

Enviro-Mich message from "Julie Griess" <jgriess@provide.net>

> I know nothing about Sen. Gougeon, but I know he CAN'T be as bad for
the
> environment of this state as Mr. Alley.

In the last vote chart the Mackinac Chapter of the Sierra Club
produced
(1995-1996 session), Sen. Gougeon had a score of 0. The issues
included the
destruction of the Polluter Pay legislation, Audit Privilege
legislation,
Nordhouse Dunes settlement, Incinerator ash, import waste,and DNR
Budget
for groundwater pollution.

and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action.   Archives
at

enviro-mich"