Re: E-M:/ Do you like the sound of "Senator Tom Alley"????

Enviro-Mich message from "Julie Griess" <jgriess@provide.net>

> What was Alley's House score?

On the house vote charts (most of the issues were similar) he got 10%. He
voted right for some DEQ Budget money for groundwater pollution prevention.

I note that there are actually 4 people who have filed for senate in the
34th district. There is a Republican named Jim Harwood from Harbor Beach,
and a Democrat named Bobby Snyder from Essexfille. I know nothing about
these people, but maybe some investigation is worthwhile. The Sierra Club
will be offering a questionnaire to state candidates.