E-M:/ Meeting Notice!

Enviro-Mich message from Al and Margaret Smith <algs@net-link.net>

The next meeting for the Friends of the St. Joe River Association, Inc.,
will be in Niles on June 9, 1998 at 7:30 P.M. and will be held in the
basement meeting room in the Chamber of Commerce Building at 5th and
main streets. Anyone interested in learning how to collect invertebrates
from the rivers bottom or how to test the river water is encouraged to
attend this meeting! Teams will be formed and you will receive
instructions as to the seminars they will be putting on to teach you
these things. The underwater world is fascinating and if you're looking
for a hobbie, and at the same time help clean the entire waters that
provide you with clean drinking and bathing water. You will have time
for this because it only takes about 3 hours in the spring and 3 hours
again in the fall! We surely need those 6 hours you have! These waters
belong to all of us, we just want to make sure they are safe. Please
plan on joining us, we're all in this together, and there is no charge
to you!! Please check us out at http://www.fotsjr.org