E-M:/ ISTEA

Enviro-Mich message from Tracy Dobson <dobson@pilot.msu.edu>

In addition to the high speed rail pieces in ISTEA, money is also designated
to fix the "Trowbridge Rd problem" at MSU.  Included in the second phase is
a 4 lane road through a wetland behind the Natural Resources Bldg.

Many of believe we do not need four additional lanes blasting across south
campus.  I believe it is mostly for football Saturdays... We're still
pushing for alternatives.

"The obscure takes a while to see, the obvious, longer."

Tracy Dobson
Professor, Fisheries & Wildlife
Michigan State University
13 Natural Resources Bldg.