E-M:/ Medical waste incinerator -2nd polite request

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

About a month ago I posted a request on this list asking for information on a
medical waste incinerator near Grand Rapids MI owned by BFI, As my home town
of Hamtramck is burdened with a 25 ton per day commercial incinerator I wanted
to know about the only other commercial medical waste incinerators in
Michigan. I assume no one responded because everyone thought someone else
would. Well,, they didn't and I'm still seeking the info,  If on the other
hand non of you fellow environmentalists are familiar with the potential
hazards and controversy regarding medical waste in Michigan I urge someone on
the west side of the state to look into it. If you need a place to start or
need info on medical waste incineration let me know and perhaps we can
collaborate efforts. .

Rob Cedar
Hamtramck Environmental Action Team