E-M:/ Free Risk-Based Soil Screening software

Enviro-Mich message from LeRoy Stephens <kencon@kencon.com>

Sorry for any cross listing!

For those list members interested in risk-based soil screening, I would
like to inform you about downloading, for free, the complete latest
version of the Risk-Based Soil Screening Levels (RBSSL Power ToolKit)
software for a 30-day evaluation.  RBSSL is based, partly, on the US EPA

Soil Screening Guidance.  Due to the rapidly increasing use of RBSSL by
industry and government and the overwhelming requests from users to
include the calculation of preliminary remediation goals (PRGs), Kencon
has responded positively.  In addition to calculating single-pathway
soil screening levels (SSLs) and multi-pathway PRGs, users can also
customize RBSSL to generate, for sites contaminated with petroleum
products, soil screening levels for total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPHs).

If you are already a licensed user of RBSSL, simply download the new
version for free.  Others can also download it for a free 30-day
evaluation period), the complete package from our web site at
http://www.kencon.com/products.html.

Should you have any question, please contact me.

LeRoy Stephens
(609) 665-4575 tel
(609) 665-3993 fax