E-M:/ TRI Inventory

Michigan enviro's should be prepared for a lot of media
activity tomorrow, Tuesday.    U. S. EPA is expected to release
the latest information about the toxic release inventory at
about noon.

I'll try to post summary information as soon as I get it.

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)