E-M:/ Media and citizen inquiries on EPA's 1996 brand new toxic release information

I have now downloaded from EPA a database file that allows
me to make detailed queries on all of Michigan's toxic release
inventory data.    I can answer questions as detailed as....  who
releases toxic to deep wells in Kalamazoo county and how much??

I'm willing to take media and citizen inquiries for data release
and questions, all on behalf of the Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter
for which I'll be acting as an information systems volunteer for the
purpose of this activity.

I'm going to try to produce "top 50" and other summary reports
shortly and I'll share these on Enviro-Mich.

Alex Sagady, Chair
Information Systems Committee
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)