E-M:/ "From Watersheds to Watertaps"

Enviro-Mich message from Cyndi Roper <croper@cleanwater.org>

Attention Michigan/Great Lakes Activists:

SIGNIFICANT SUBSIDIES FOR TRAVEL, LODGING, MEALS AND REGISTRATION ARE
AVAILABLE. CONTACT CYNDI ROPER A.S.A.P. AT 517-337-3133 OR E-MAIL AT
<croper@cleanwater.org>.

FROM WATERSHEDS TO WATERTAPS
The premier national citizens workshop uniting public health protections
with watershed protection through new tools and opportunities in the 1996
Safe Drinking Water Act amendments.