E-M:/ Drain Code

Enviro-Mich message from "Rep. Karen Willard" <kwillar@house.state.mi.us>

The Michigan Legislature is presently working on revisions to the
Michigan Drain Code.  I am interested in hearing from citizens who have
had local experiences, good or bad, with the Drain Law.  As we debate
changes to certain portions of the code it would be helpful to know how
the current code has impacted real people's lives.  I encourage readers
who wish to offer something to the legislative process to contact me
immediately at 1-800-423-8282, P.O. Box 30014, Lansing, MI 48909, or at
kwillar@house.state.mi.us.

Karen Willard
State Representative