E-M:/ PBS programs you shouldn't miss

Enviro-Mich message from "Molly Cole" <COLE@maelstrom.cc.wmich.edu>

I couldn't say it better myself so I've cut and pasted the message from
Robert Gilman from the Context Institute.

"AFFLUENZA & ESCAPE FROM AFFLUENZA

It feels out of character for me to be recommending TV programs, but this
pair of PBS specials is especially good. AFFLUENZA, a beautifully done look
at consumerism, came out last year and will be re-broadcast tomorrow (July
2)
over PBS. Then on July 7th PBS will broadcast the sequel: ESCAPE FROM
AFFLUENZA. Well worth seeing -- and even worth recording to share with
others
later. For more information go to http://www.pbs.org/affluenza."

Not specifically Michigan but important to us all and being broadcast by
our local PBS Stations. If you get this message too late to see the shows
check with your local station. They frequently run them a second time at an
odd hour for people to tape and watch at their convenience.

Molly Cole
Program Coordinator
Environmental Studies
239 Moore Hall
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (616) 387-2716 Fax: (616) 387-4998
http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never been
in bed with a mosquito."