E-M:/ Afluenza!

Enviro-Mich message from ECOARTDB@aol.com

I have been checking on this program also, and it is my understanding that
Escape From Affluenza is on Sunday, July 26 10 pm PBS, and that is the only
one for the month.  I checked it out in the pbs guide, and called the station.
They were going to check further for me because I had heard about the July 7th
showing alo. but they haven't gotten back to me about any other broadcast
times.
Deanne Bednar
Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center