E-M:/ Endang'd Species - VOTE NEXT WEEK!

Enviro-Mich message from LexAnima@aol.com

I have alerted most of you since last October that we had to watch for this
bill coming up.  It looks like the Senate might come back early next week to
vote on this.  I am aware that this is a Friday before a holiday but CALLS and
EMAILS are important today.  It's been my experience that these controversial
votes ALWAYS happen right after a holiday.

D'Arcy
__________________________________

RED ALERT: SENATE ESA BILL (S1180) ON THE MOVE IN CONGRESS!  ACT NOW!!!

TELL YOUR SENATORS TO OPPOSE THIS BILL BECAUSE IT WILL WEAKEN THE ENDANGERED
SPECIES ACT.

We just got wind that the Senate ESA reauthorization bill is on the move again
and could come to a floor vote when the Senate returns from recess on Monday
the 6th.  Please call your Senators to make sure that they will NOT SUPPORT
this weakening measure. The ESA is the strongest law we have for protecting
imperiled species and habitat.  Please help to prevent the rollback of
endangered species protection! See action alert below and pass it on to
others!

 Thanks,
 Karen Tuerk, GREEN Midwest Organizer

 --------------------

RED ALERT: SENATE ESA BILL (S1180) ON THE MOVE IN CONGRESS! ACT NOW!!!

TELL YOUR SENATORS TO OPPOSE THIS BILL BECAUSE IT WILL WEAKEN THE ENDANGERED
SPECIES ACT.

We just got wind that the Senate ESA reauthorization bill is on the move again
and could come to a floor vote when the Senate returns from recess on Monday
the 6th. Please call your Senators to make sure that they will NOT SUPPORT
this weakening measure. The ESA is the strongest law we have for protecting
imperiled species and habitat.

Please help to prevent the rollback of endangered species protection!

See action alert below and pass it on to others!

Thanks,

Karen Tuerk, GREEN Midwest Organizer
(608) 294-1338