E-M:/ e-mail addresses!

Enviro-Mich message from Al and Margaret Smith <algs@net-link.net>

I have pulled the boner of the year, or several years for that matter!!
In trying to update my computer, I went from Netscape Navigator to
Netscape Communicator thinking if I saved all of my e-mail address's and
 bookmarks I could transfer them to the new system--well, it didn't
work! So now I have to ask you please, if you have been communicating
with me over the past several years, would you please shoot me a short
e-mail so I can redo my address book. This kind of mistake makes one
very humble, and I apologize, but I want to build this list once again,
thank you, and beware, don't change software without writing down all of
 the information you will need for the new program!!

Al Smith
Friends of the St. Joe River Association, Inc.