Re:Re: E-M:/ Edison Electric Institute Ad in July/August SIERRA

Enviro-Mich message from DAWri87302@aol.com

Fellow Enviro-Mich folks,

	Anne Woiwode read my complaint post on the Edison Electric
Institute ad in the July/August Sierra magazine and promptly forwarded it
to the editor-in-chief, Joan Hamilton.  Thank you, Anne!  That same day,
Ms. Hamilton responded to my complaint.  Now, that's prompt; and, it wasn't
even a letter to the editor!

	Here's Ms. Hamilton's response.  The good news is that we won't
see the Edison Electric Institute "greenwashing" future Sierra issues.

Regards,

David Wright

Subj:	 Re: E-M:/ Edison Electric Institute Ad in July/August SIERRA