Re: E-M:/ Timber Marking Mandate in DNR Budget Fixed

Enviro-Mich message from Lynn Livingston <redwingfan@teleweb.net>

Tim poses some very good questions.  Will anybody answer?  Everytime my family and
I go camping, or just driving around, we see evidence of more logging roads and
more cutting of our timber. One of their favorite tricks is to leave a buffer zone
along the highway, in hopes that it will hide the clear-cutting.  It may work for
some, but if one looks close, one can see the damage.  We've noticed new roads and
cutting in the UP, as if there's no tomorrow.  Lansing had better have an answer,
if they dare.
Lynn Livingston
Ortonville