From: Susan Turney <TURNEYS@STATE.MI.US>
To: DNRWIRE@WWW.DNR.STATE.MI.US
Subject: KEEBLER CO. AND HERSHEY CHOCOLATE USA:  OFFICIAL S'MORES OF THE
STATE PARKS
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 1998, 3:54 PM

FOR IMMEIDATE RELEASE
16 JULY 98
CONTACT:  Chris Groff, 517-335-3147

KEEBLER CO. AND HERSHEY CHOCOLATE USA:  OFFICIAL S'MORES OF THE STATE PARKS

LANSING -- The Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Parks and
Recreation Division, is excited
to announce a limited promotional sponsorship with Keebler Company and
Hershey Chocolate USA.
Keebler and Hershey products are the ingredients for the "official s'mores
of the Michigan State Parks,"
the traditional campfire treat of toasted marshmallow and chocolate between
graham crackers.

Keebler and Hershey will insert coupons for their s'mores products in state
park camping reservation
confirmations, which are sent out when a camping reservation is made
through the state parks central
reservation number (800-44PARKS).  Coupons will also be given out on-site
to campers at 29 parks
when they register at the contact station to secure their campsite.  The
campaign will also involve
several in-store promotions and displays at supermarkets and other stores
around the state.  A large
portion of the sponsorship also provides the DNR, Parks and Recreation
Division, with additional
funding for new and existing programs.

###

To remove your name from this e-mail list, send an e-mail message from your
own
e-mail address to listserv@www.dnr.state.mi.us with this in the body of
your message:
     signoff dnrwire
To get back on the list, send an e-mail message from your own e-mail address
listserv@www.dnr.state.mi.us with this in the body of your message:
     subscribe dnrwire your name   (Use an alias, if you prefer.)

There's also an electronic form on the DNR home page at
http://www.dnr.state.mi.us/dept/listsubs.htm