Re: E-M:/ FW: KEEBLER CO. AND HERSHEY CHOCOLATE USA: OFFICIAL S'MORES OF THE STATE PARKS

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman@expert.cc.purdue.edu>

Just a thought on this matter:

Does Keebler use Recycled paper inits packaging?  Last I heard, their was
a campaign to pressure them into using recycled fiber, with tthe slogan
going something like:
I cant imagine the Keebler elves cutting dwon their little grove of trees
to make the boxes for thier cookies......

Even if they use recycled paper, that doesnot make them environmentally
friendly in my mind,  or even elligible to give money in return for
advertising in our parks.

Does anyone know which corporate conglomerate Keebler belongs to?  I am
willing to bet that their parent company is working hard to remove any
and all environmental protection measures that protect us lowly citizens,
but cut into their unbelievably low profit margin.

Just a few thoughts about corporate sponsorship of the environment.

Frank Ambrose