Re: E-M:/ FW: KEEBLER CO. AND HERSHEY CHOCOLATE USA: OFFICIAL S'MORES OF THE STATE PARKS

Enviro-Mich message from Harold Stokes <hstokes@bignet.net>

Please don't support make it easier for corporations who only think of
their pocketbook.  Cut out corporate welfare and we can have more and
cleaner parks and needed social services.  Don't keep giving the rich
greater tax breaks who have learned how to manipulate the free enterprize
system to accumulate more at the expense of others, the environment and
future generations.
--Harold Stokes