E-M:/ Environment and the Dem Primary

I've been watching the Dem primary advertising to see which
of the candidates would mention the environment first in their

I thought Ross would be first, but it seems Fieger was first....his
latest print ad says:

"We know who's polluting our lakes.  But Engler got rid of the
'Polluter Pays'  law.  Now he wants the taxpayers to foot the
clean-up bill."

I know all of the candidates have mention of the environment
in their platforms and position papers, but has anyone seen
any other mention of the environment in either print or
electronic ads from any of the three Dem candidates??

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)