E-M:/ Thank you for your interest in the Lime Island Tern colony.

Enviro-Mich message from Linda_Rosenthal@hermanmiller.com

Thanks to the many of you who personally contacted me about the tern
colony.  I received this reply and commitment to action for their further
protection.

L.
---------------------- Forwarded by Linda Rosenthal/Milcare/Herman Miller

"Raymond Rustem" <RUSTEMR@state.mi.us> on 07/30/98 07:12:06 AM