Fwd: E-M:/ RE: / the case for nationwide standards -Reply -Reply

In a message dated 8/12/98 9:42:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Poulsondav
writes:

<<  Jargon? Techno-babble?
     I'm still reeling from "Tocquevillian environmental approaches."
     But I'm impressed as hell that at least three people on this list knows
what that means.

 Dave Poulson

In a message dated 8/12/98 8:36:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
 << One person's jargon is another's poetry.  You prefer techno-babbble
instead?   >>

-- BEGIN included message

   Jargon? Techno-babble?
    I'm still reeling from "Tocquevillian environmental approaches."
    But I'm impressed as hell that at least three people on this list knows
what that means.

Dave Poulson

n a message dated 8/12/98 8:36:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MEHANG@state.mi.us
<< One person's jargon is another's poetry.  You prefer techno-babbble
instead?   >>

-- END included message