E-M:/ RE: / the case for nationwide standards -Reply -Reply -Re

Enviro-Mich message from twoiwode@tnc.org

While not wanting to seem flip, Tracy, probably 1/4 of my
speeches/presentations annually (so about one a month) are made to community
service groups, including Lions, Kiwanis, Rotary, etc., and they always seem
to be well received, so I think there is an audience in the local communities
interested in talking about how conservation and the environment contribute to
their quality of life.

Tom Woiwode
TNC
  "Tracy  Mehan" <MEHANG@state.mi.us>