Re: E-M:/ Ammunition in fighting greenscamming

Enviro-Mich message from "T. H. Sanderson" <sirdufus@freeway.net>

My name is Tamilyn Sanderson with REP America, Republicans for
Environmental Protection.  Thank you for the great sites.  As a
conservative republican environmentalist, I can use all the ammo I can get.
 If you have not all ready check out www.repamerica.org for an actual
environmental site, also check out www.gop4environment.org.  This is CREA's
site, the greenscamming Coalition of Republican Environmental Advocates.

I too, am appalled by my partys anti-enviro greenscamming ways, but let me
assure you, there are a group of us out hear trying to raise a big enough
stink so that Newt and his cronies will start listening to some sense.
Again, thank you for more ammo.

Tamilyn H. Sanderson
REP America
Michigan Coordinator