E-M:/ enviro news stories

Enviro-Mich message from Poulsondav@aol.com

Folks,

   For the past several months I've posted the first few sentences of
environmental news stories carried by Michigan Live with pointers to the
complete versions.  Michigan Live is an information service that carries news
stories from the daily Booth newspapers in Grand Rapids, Flint, Muskegon,
Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, Jackson, Bay City, Saginaw.
   The postings are not a service of Michigan Live, but are done with its
knowledge.  They're also a hassle.  I'd like to quit if they are of little
value.
    This brief survey could help with that decision and possibly provide
fodder to make a pitch to Michigan Live for support or expansion. Email it
directly to me, David Poulson (I work in the Booth Lansing Bureau), at
poulsondav@aol.com
   Thanks,

      Dave Poulson.

1. Are the postings useful or irritating?

2. Do you ever follow links to full versions of the stories?

3. Would you like to see the enviro stories reported out of the Booth Lansing
and Washington bureaus posted?

4. Are the stories too local to be of interest to readers in communities other
than where they occur?

5. Would you visit a web page of Michigan enviro news, or are the digests with
links sufficient?

6. Would you use a searchable archive of enviro news?

7. Comments or examples of how you used the postings:

8. Your name and/or organization. This is optional but it is useful to know if
such a service appeals to a variety of users.