E-M:/ RE: / RE: / First inventory of toxic air emissions in the Great Lakes b asin released

Enviro-Mich message from "Koren, Oscar [Ontario]" <Oscar.Koren@ec.gc.ca>

I received a report showing inventory of chemicals present in the air over
the Great Lakes area. Now I lost the report. Does anybody have it? It came
within the last week.

Oscar Koren
14 Oakmount Crescent
Concord, Ontario, Canada L4K 1E6
Tel: (905) 669-2365;  Fax: (905) 669-4838
E-mail: oscar.koren@ec.gc.ca