E-M:/ RE: / RE: / RE: / First inventory of toxic air emissions in the Great L akes b asin released

Enviro-Mich message from "Koren, Oscar [Ontario]" <Oscar.Koren@ec.gc.ca>

I tried to read the "Great Lakes Regional Air Toxic Emissions Inventory
Report", but cannot open it. I tried MS Word, Excel, etc. but nothing works.
Does anyone know how to open this report?

Oscar Koren
14 Oakmount Crescent
Concord, Ontario, Canada L4K 1E6
Tel: (905) 669-2365;  Fax: (905) 669-4838
E-mail: oscar.koren@ec.gc.ca