E-M:/ Most Influential Group

Enviro-Mich message from Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>

"WASHINGTON, DC.... An independent survey has named the Sierra Club the
most influential environmental organization..." (Aspen Institute
Nonprofit Sector Research Fund).

Three cheers for the Sierra Club!!!  ESPECIALLY the Mackinac Chapter...

"I believe that the Mackinac Chapter is one of the best in the entire
Club for aggressive, concerted and effective action on policy and
environmental/conservation leadership." (Alex Sagady)

Absolutely Alex.  The efforts and accolades of Anne, Alison, Melanie and
Rita have not gone unnoticed and are appreciated by so very many.  In
addition, we should certainly acknowledge the diligent and outstanding
work of the many Sierra Club volunteers, such as EnviroMich's own Alex
Sagady.

Keep up the GREAT effort gang.

Mike Boyce