E-M:/ PWC

A Toast to All

To all of those who have enjoyed the engine roar of a personal watercraft.
To all of those who have thrilled to jumping the waves of other watercraft.
To all of those who create their own exciting waves.
To all of those who have raced a PWC.
To all the PWC fun.

To all of those who have decried the mosquito whine of many PWCs.
To all of those who have cursed defiance of the hundred foot rule.
To all of those awakened at 3 A.M. by the death defying PWC.
To all of those who have dreamed annihilation.
To all who hate PWCs.

No matter which side of the wave you are on, they are here to stay, but I have to send on a bit of wonderful word lore that recently came to my attention.  Perhaps 'tis not new, but my friend, John Fulton of Watervliet, Michigan calls the PWC  (If no one knows another point of origin, I think John deserves credit for an extremely accurately coined phrase)  LAKE LICE.