E-M:/ Clean Air Alliance of Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "Elliot Levinsohn" <elevinsohn@voyager.net>

To all enviros and others interested in air quality issues:
Several groups have expressed some interest in forming
an informal alliance to identify and address some specific
air quality issues in our state and attempt to collaborate
on certain key projects/concerns. We will initiate the first
meeting on Sept. 22 at 2:00 p.m. at the Ecology Center
in Ann Arbor, 117 N. Division Street. Feel free to contact
me - Elliot Levinsohn at email: elevinsohn@voyager.net,
phone @ (517)484-4541 or Karen Kendrick Hands at
email: kdhands@voyager.net, (313) 885-7588. Hope to
see some of you there.