E-M:/ Re Air Quality Alliance/email address correction

Enviro-Mich message from "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <kdkhands@voyager.net>

Our thanks and congratulations to Elliot and the American Lung Association or Michigan for taking the initiative to form an Air Quality Alliance to coordinate air quality advocacy efforts in the state of Michigan.  We know that many readers of enviro-mich provide leadership at the state, local, regional, national and international levels to protect our air shed. We hope the Alliance will provide a forum for information sharing and allow coordination of our efforts and always limited resources.  I want to reinforce Elliot's information and invitation:

To all enviros and others interested in air quality issues:
Several groups have expressed some interest in forming an informal alliance to identify and address some specific air quality issues in our state and attempt to collaborate on certain key projects/concerns. We will initiate the first meeting on Sept. 22 at 2:00 p.m. at the Ecology Center in Ann Arbor, 117 N. Division Street. Feel free to contact me - Elliot Levinsohn at email: elevinsohn@voyager.net, phone @ (517)484-4541 or Karen Kendrick Hands at  email: kdhands@voyager.net, [SIC- see email address correction below]] (313) 885-7588. Hope to see some of you there.

By the way: my email address is kdkhands@voyager.net. I look forward to any comments questions suggestions any enviormich posters ( and lurkers) may have about the Alliance. Email me or Elliot directly - PLEASE DO NOT POST TO ENVIROMICH.

Karen D. Kendrick-Hands
Renaissance Woman
1067 Devonshire Road
Grosse Pointe Park, MI  48230