E-M:/ Re: GOTV event

Enviro-Mich message from Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>

Lucinda Means LMB Lansing wrote:

> Where is the event and what are the hours?  It sounds really interesting
> and I would like to know more.
>
> Thanks!

OOPS!

The  October, 4th GOTV free workshop will be held at the Kiwanis Youth
Area adjcent to Michigan Audubon Society's Baker Sanctuary in
north-central Calhoun County near the intersection of I-94 and I69.  A
detailed map and agenda will be furnished in advance to all who register
by Oct. 1st.  The hours are 10AM until 3:30PM.  Meals and beverages will
be furnished.  Seating is limited.  Optional Sandhill Crane viewing
takes place from 4-7PM.  Contact Mike Boyce (616) 763-3090 or
birder@voyager.net