From:          BHALVORSON@ALPHA.ALBION.EDU
Date:          Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:28:14 +0000 (EASTERN)
Subject:       Christian environmental groups
To:            dvrb@calvin.edu, jcroper@calvin.edu, dohlman@cornerstone.edu

Hello. I am a student at Albion College working on a senior thesis in
anthropology.  The focus of my thesis is Christian environmental groups, which
is what brings me to you. I spotted your names on the Christian Environmental
Association web page and was wondering if you could direct me to any Christian
environmental groups in Michigan.  I hope to observe and possibly interview
members of one or two groups in order to compile an ethnography.
Any information or ideas would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Britt Halvorson

Randall G. Van Dragt, Ph.D.
Biology Department