Re: E-M:/ GOTV workshops- October 3rd (Detroit) and October 4th (Lansing)- PLEASE ATTEND

Dear Friends,
I just returned from a Saturday workshop in Ohio where John Pomeranz from
the Alliance for Justice presented on the legal issues pertaining to 501
(c)(3)s, 501 (c)(4)s and PACs.

JOHN IS A WONDERFUL PRESENTER!!  This is the same John Pomeranz scheduled to
present at the GOTV workshops this coming weekend here in Michigan!  Folks
in Ohio were clamoring for more at the end of the 4 HOUR WORKSHOP!   Many
indicated that John was so good that they could easily have stayed for 4
more hours.  Some remarked that this information was so vital and
interesting that it should have been a two day workshop!

That said, please don't miss the opportunity to meet John and learn from him
this weekend, Oct 3  (Detroit) and Oct 4 (Lansing).

For more anecdotal information, please feel free to call me at 734-485-1162.
For more concrete information, please call Joy Strawser at MEC or Jim Stone
and Mike Boyce at the numbers listed below.

See you this weekend!
Lisa Wozniak