E-M:/ Re: MI Signers on Rider Letter

Hello,

Is there anyone on this list in Rep. Barcia's district? I think someone should
call his office and formally request a list of Mr. Barcias environmental
accomplishments. The list wont be  long. He should also be asked for a formal,
written statement as to his reason for such action....Even Bart Stupak signed
on!

I am not a constituent of his, but suggest he should get some real heat on
this!!  Mr. Barcia, especially when it comes to the Carpenters Union and wise
users, easy an easy buy.

Maybe he should consider leaving public office and work as a lobbyist for some
industry to weaken environmental regulations, or say, continue corporate
subsidies to log our forests? I am sure he has many friends now in that arena.

Murray Dailey
(GARD!)