E-M:/ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDU

FORWARDED FROM DNR LISTSERVE:

September 28, 1998

TO:   Michigan Organizations/Schools/Individuals involved in Environmental
Education

FROM: Mary J. Riley, Michigan State University

RE:   Professional Development Opportunities for Environmental Educators

Over the past year many individuals from Michigan have been working together
to provide a central location for people interested in learning more about
environmental education opportunities.  Currently, a list of workshops,
trainings and more is being updated and will be posted at the Mich EE web
page
 http://www.canr.msu.edu/michee/calendar/index.html

In the effort to include as many opportunities as possible from a wide
variety of sources we are asking that your organization share it's upcoming
workshops, trainings, and any other dates of interest.  Please take a
minute, check your calendar and send me the following information.

NAME OF ORGANIZATION, DATES OF EVENTS, DESCRIPTION AND CONTACT NAME AND
NUMBER.
PLEASE email the information to jamieso5@pilot.msu.edu

The information sent in by you and others will be forwarded to the
individual maintaining the Mich EE web page.  We hope to have the update
complete by October 30, 1998.
Please return your information to us no later than October 19,1998!

Thank you for taking your time to complete this information.  We hope it
will help formal and non formal educators searching for more information on
environmental education access those opportunities.
Mary J. Riley
Michigan State University
Natural Resources Building Rm. 13
East Lansing, MI 48824