E-M:/ Lynx

Enviro-Mich message from fenner@PioneerPlanet.infi.net (Ray Fenner)

Superior Wilderness Action Network (SWAN), as part of our Forest Watch
Project, has implemented a Lynx Watch program which we will use to document
cases of lynx in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. If you see any sign of
lynx (tracks, scat, actual sighting) when you are out in the field,
especially during snow cover, document (with photos if possible) and
contact us immediately so that we may record the data. Please help spread
the word.

Thank you,

Ray Fenner
Executive Director