Re: E-M:/ G. Marx and wetlands issue

Enviro-Mich message from Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>

Ronald J. Riley wrote:

> [...]

 I mostly lurk on this list, to learn.  But this was so outlandish I am
 sticking my oar in.  This is America, neither you or the state can not
 legally persecute someone because you think they may break a law.
 ____________

Does the word "conspiracy" sound familiar?  Your right, this is
America.  And it IS against the law to plan on breaking the law... any
law!  Oddly enough, the penalties for planning to brak a law...
"conspiring" to do so, can have greater penalties than actually breaking
a given law.

Sorry to jump on you - at perhaps your first interactive enviro-mich
activity, but any post is fair game.

Mike Boyce
Baker Sanctuary Resident Manager
Michigan Audubon Society