Re: E-M:/ G. Marx and wetlands issue

Enviro-Mich message from "Ronald J. Riley" <rjriley@rjriley.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>
To: Ronald J. Riley <rjriley@rjriley.com>
Cc: enviro-mich <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ G. Marx and wetlands issue

>Does the word "conspiracy" sound familiar?  Your right, this is
America.  And it IS against the law to plan on breaking the law... any
law!  Oddly enough, the penalties for planning to brak a law...
"conspiring" to do so, can have greater penalties than actually breaking
a given law.

Proving intent and conspiracy is very difficult, almost impossible.  If you
can make the case great, but it is likely you can not.  I still think the
best solution is for the state to own lands which should be protected or to
offer incentives which will encourage private owners to preserve the
resource.

>Sorry to jump on you - at perhaps your first interactive enviro-mich
activity, but any post is fair game.

No problem.  I got to go now to a township meeting to stop a development
which would back right up to wetlands.  Houses on 60 foot wide, 10,000 sq.
foot lots.

Ronald J. Riley (810) 655-8830
President, Professional Inventors Alliance
http://www.rjriley.com/pia
Advisory Board President,
Alliance for American Innovation, Inc., Wash, DC
http://www.Alliance-DC.org/
E-mail rjriley@.Alliance-DC.org or rjriley@rjriley.com
Personal page: http://www.rjriley.com/about-rjriley/
Views expressed are my own.