Re: Re: Re: Re: E-M:/ G. Marx and wetlands issue

Mr. Riley,

 If a person really loves the earth and understands that her survival is ours,
then nobody and no thing could alienate them, not even me. FACT. To suggest
that my opinions and challenges would drive a person to be the "enemy," as you
suggest could be the case with Mr. Marx, is simply ludicrous.

In fact, it is indefensible. I hope you take that into serious consideration.

I do enjoy your seemingly passionate desire to run a muck with semantics.

I hope your meeting tonight goes well, and i bet that this discussion will no
doubt influence your involvement, whatever that may be.

MD