Re: E-M:/ That's outrageous, DEQ!

Enviro-Mich message from "Tamilyn H. Sanderson" <sirdufus@freeway.net>

I believe there is something we can do about it, but it is going to have to
wait until after the lame duck, which gives us plenty of time.  I suppose
you could say I am being courted by the higher ups, some who actually want
to help, others who want me to shut up and go away.  I think this is a very
sticky situation which needs to be handled cautiously.  We need to work
with them not against them to get this solved, and I think we can do it.

But then again, what do I know I'm new to all this. Let me just say there
are some who want to help, including me.

Tamilyn H. Sanderson
REP America
Michigan Coordinator
1384 Maxwell Rd