E-M:/ FWD: SEAC Endorses Zero Cut!

For Immediate Distribution:

Under the National Forest Protection and Restoration Act, Michigans National
Forests would see immediate on the ground relief. Relief that years of public
input and participation and appeals have been unable to provide on any kind of
science based approach or scale.

Are you tired of being overwhelmed with thousands of different fires to put
out? Is your favorite neck of the woods up for the auction block? I know
several of mine are.

Please use this opportunity to send your stories and experiences in Michigans
Forests and Wildlands.

Our Forests need your voice!

Murray Dailey

Posted-Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:45:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Fwd: THRESHOLD goes ZERO CUT!!!]
To: adam.werbach-private@sierraclub.org (Adam Werbach),
        chadhanson@juno.com (Chad Hanson),
        betsy@wildrockies.org (Betsy Gaines),