Re: E-M:/ Re: / Gubernatorial Race

Enviro-Mich message from Vicki Levengood <vlevengood@voyager.net>

Mary Brown wrote:

> Enviro-Mich message from Mary Brown <mbrown@kalnet.net>
>
> In reponse to Eckhart Dersch, the effect of voting for a third party
> candidate for governor is the same as sitting it out. Both ways,
> environmentalists lose big. I thought we learned something when we sat on
> our hands because Jim Blanchard was not "good enough."
> Mary Brown, Kalamazoo

Here, here, Mary!!  Please find your way to the polls if you have yet to
do so.  I'm leaving now to make smart, practical choices for Michigan's
environment, given the current options.  If those options aren't what we
had hoped, we need to become involved early enough to have an impact on
those options, long before election day.  Write-in candidates who come
forward virtually on election eve are not my idea of an effective
protest.