E-M:/ Sandusky Bog not Minden Bog

Enviro-Mich message from MUCC <mucc@mucc.org>

In my haste to let concerned persons know about the Michigan Peat
application, I overlooked a significant detail.  The application is for
the Sandusky Bog, not the Minden Bog.  Sandusky Bog is located
approximatley 7 miles north of the Minden site.  While there is no doubt
that they were once portions of the same wetland, they are now separated
and apparantly the Sandusky site has been mined pretty thoroughly.
I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.  In any event,
comments regarding permit Application 98-08-0452 may be submitted to:
Mr. Doug Morris
Department of Environmental Quality
Land and Water Management Division
Saginaw Bay District Headquarters