E-M:/ MSU forum with Lois Gibb on Friday

This is just a reminder about the forum Friday at MSU.... particularly
for EM folks in the Lansing area.

 Leading women voices of environmental justice will gather to address
> > "Women in Environmental Justice" in a set of three lectures free to
> > the public Nov. 20 beginning at 7:00 p.m. in MSU Union Parlor C as
> > part of the Fourth Annual Environmental Justice Lecture Series.
> > Lois Gibbs, Hazel Johnson, and Helen Kim will be featured.
> > Lois Gibbs is known for her

I've met both Lois Gibbs and Hazel Johnson, and both are dynamic,
charismatic environmental leaders who will be interesting and inspiring.

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)

Write Congress to Stop Junk Email!!!   Details at  http://www.cauce.org